How to make teaching stick!
One day training with Caroline Bentley-Davies
"Perfect training. Very engaging."
Looking for new ways to engage students with revision? This one day course offers a wealth of ‘sticky’ teaching strategies to help make learning both memorable and engaging.
Available also in-school for groups of staff/twilights/clusters.
Sticky Teaching in Testing Times
- Successful ways to help learning ‘stick’ - first time!
- Engaging and Memorable Revision activities to raise achievement
- Memory and recall - what you really need to know
- Explore the 5 key concepts of Sticky Learning™
- Why Metacognition is important in teaching
- Help pupils develop better metacognition
- Motivate and inspire pupils to become more independent in their learning
- Develop positive mindsets and resilience.
Practical Strategies for creating examination success
- Ensure that there are ‘no passengers’ in lessons
- Help pupils devise effective ways to review, reflect and recall
- Make feedback more ‘sticky’ to secure learning
- Practical strategies to ensure examination success
Who should attend?
- Leaders of Teaching & Learning
- Teachers in Primary and Secondary
- Subject Coordinators and Leaders
15th May 2020 Manchester
Download and return the booking form:
Download Booking Form
Caroline runs revision sessions in schools across the country and is an experienced examiner. She has worked in hundreds of schools both in the UK and internationally training, advising and coaching teachers.
She is a published author of many educational books including: ‘How to be an Amazing Teacher’ and ‘Raising Achievement Teachers’ Pocketbook.’